Pages

Saturday 5 March 2016

How the Password should be for not to get Hack?







What is your password ? is your password like 123456, 98654, billgates,yourname,lovername,iloveyou,thankyou?  Then you will definitely  loose your account soon.  The hackers can easily hack your account with much effort.


Your password should be :


  • Above 10 letters
  • Both uppercase and lowercase letters
  • Should use special characters like '&'.
  • Should contain Numbers
  • Should not Use any names of your lover ,mother,father,etc.
  • Should not be usual words like iloveyou,ihateyou,ihateu.
  • Should not be your birthday like oct2010.
Happy Securing..

1 comment:

  1. A few months ago, I felt so depressed, I got frustrated with bad credits, but then I contacted HACK VANISH by phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM. I found out about hack vanish services through positive reviews read on some credit blogs, in a blink of an eye this great hacker restored my credit score from 509 to 784 in all 3 major credit bureaus, eliminated evictions and foreclosures, my LexisNexis and Chex. system was repaired respectively, a few days later I received an email confirming the approval of my mortgage loan, it was quite surprising because I never thought it was possible. Today, I can confidently say that 2021 was a banner year for my husband and I as we now own a new house and a new SUV courtesy of HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete